Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Alphabet Soup--Brought to You by the Letter F

Morning Glory at Seeds From My Garden is the host of Alphabet Soup.
She says, "It's the time of the week for Alphabet Soup.
Today's list of pleasantries is brought to you by the Letter F.
This is our opportunity to show the world
there are some good words
that begin with the Letter F."
Go on over to
MG's and sign up!

This is my first time to participate in Alphabet soup. I've been wanting to since MG started this fun exercise in letter/word matching a few weeks ago. Today seems like a good day for it. Here are some good things that begin with the letter F!

1. Family--Where would I be without all the people who are in my life because we share the same name or lineage. Love 'em!

2. Faith--the foundation of my life.

3.
Frappuccino--I'll have a White Chocolate Mocha, please!

4. Friends--Real life friends are priceless. Blogging friends are a fun blessing.

5. Festivities--I love a party!

6. Flight--I love traveling to new, exciting, peaceful, or familiar places! I'm easy to please when it comes to traveling!

7. Flowers--This was a surprise! I was working on my list of words beginning with F when the door bell rang. The picture below shows what was on the other side of the front door. My precious husband knows I've been having some struggles the last few days. He sent this to cheer me up! It's working! Every time I walk past them I smile and my spirits get a lift!


I hope you are having a
fun, festive, fabulous,
fantastic, fearless, faith-filled,
and maybe even frilly,
Tuesday!

Labels: ,


  posted at 12:25 PM  
  10 comments



10 Comments:
At August 21, 2007 at 1:59 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I agree with your "f's" and your flowers are beautiful!
Susan

 
At August 21, 2007 at 2:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Myrna, Far be it for this friend to fabricate any fearful fable of folly. For it is far friendlier for me to further your flair for fine feathered faith by encouraging you to fade from further worry. May you find a frenzy of felicitious feelings in the fabulous flowers. And a freedom from fear in our Father.

 
At August 21, 2007 at 2:44 PM, Blogger Linda said...

I can't begin to top Becky's comment. What a great job!!
I love everything you mentioned Myrna. The flowers are beautiful and I think of them as a special gift from the hand of a creative, loving Father.

 
At August 21, 2007 at 4:11 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Myrna, that is indeed a wonderful list for the letter F...family, friends, faith were my first thoughts too:-) Awwww what a loving hubby you have, to send you these gorgeous flowers because he wants to cheer you up!! xox

 
At August 21, 2007 at 4:22 PM, Blogger someone else said...

Fabulous list of words!! And what a sweet husband to send such beautiful flowers. The timing couldn't have been more perfect.

 
At August 21, 2007 at 6:42 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Your flowers are lovely Myrna. I can't believe how many of our F's are similar!
This is always a fun meme :)

 
At August 21, 2007 at 10:51 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Just fantatsic, Mryna! :0)

Kelli

 
At August 21, 2007 at 11:13 PM, Blogger Sue Seibert said...

Hello in Tennessee! Gee, I love Tennessee. It's been months since we've been there!

If I ever go on a cruise again I will not be with a tour and will not book shore excursions...just get a cab and see the town and walk around. That gives me a much better feel for a place.

Love our travel trailer...then we go at our own pace.

 
At August 22, 2007 at 10:53 AM, Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife said...

What a sweet husband...that would cheer any wife up!

Love your F's too.

 
At August 22, 2007 at 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Decided to Follow you into the Fray! I'm playing, too. Love your F words festivities and flights were great ones. I'm taking a flight this friday :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The Father Cherishes
Isaiah 40:11 (Holman Christian Standard Bible) 11 He protects His flock like a shepherd; He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries [them] in the fold of His [garment]. He gently leads. . .

About Me
Name:
Myrna

I am a Christian woman who shares a blessed life with my precious husband, our two adult sons and their wives, and four grandchildren. We cherish the adventures God has allowed us to have together. I recently retired from an over thirty year career as an elementary teacher and administrator.

My Complete Profile

Recent Posts
Praise You in the Storm
A Little Saturday Randomness
I NEED A LITTLE HELP, FRIENDS!
Wordless Wednesday--Exuberance!
Back to School!
Shackles
Let's Play the Name Game!
Show and Tell--A Treasure From My Family
Battle at Kruger
Ups and Downs in Real LIfe

In the Word

Blogs I Visit

Sudoku Fun

Search

Archives
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008

Miscellaneous


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


prayingforHeather-120pix.jpg

Middle Tennessee Time

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:


Meter: