Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Ups and Downs in Real LIfe
I haven't left the country and I'm not really on a blogging break. I have been able to find a few minutes to read and comment a little, but I just haven't had time/energy for the writing for a few days. I have a lot to catch up with in a couple of days. Some wonderful people have blessed me with some awards. I feel honored and I will pass them along as soon as I get back to the writing which I promise will be soon!

You know, sometimes real life just demands some attention. Some of you are aware that Lee, my husband, has a disabling condition. He is doing OK. However, we have seen better days. We had what I call an "up and down night," on Monday night. When we are in that mode I feel a bit sleep deprived. Those are the days I don't get much blogging, or anything else, done. Today we are expecting special company. So--again not much time for blogging. Real life has to take precedence.

Just thought I'd let you know--When you don't see me for a few days it is usually because we are going through an "up and down time." Please pray that we will both feel God's presence during these days and nights. I'll see you soon!

Labels: ,


  posted at 11:00 AM  
  10 comments



10 Comments:
At August 8, 2007 at 12:17 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Saying a special prayer for you two right now Myrna. I'm so sorry to hear the Lee is struggling some. Just know that many of us out here in Blogland care very much and do hold you up in prayer.
(((hugs))) to you ((both))
Susan

 
At August 8, 2007 at 12:46 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

I'm sorry to hear Lee is having a hard time. Being sleep deprived is no fun either so I will keep the both of you in my prayers. Gentle ((((hugs)))
Kelli

 
At August 8, 2007 at 1:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am sorry to hear that things have been a bit rough. I'll pray for some brighter days (and nights).

We do miss you when you are gone, but certainly we understand.

Blessings!

 
At August 8, 2007 at 2:34 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

I'm sorry that Lee is struggling right now. I will be praying for you both.

 
At August 8, 2007 at 2:43 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I haven't been reading you long enough to know about your husband's physical challenges, but know that I care! I hope things are better right now. NOthing worse than missing good sleep.

I went back to your Show and Tell about the reading figurines - adorable! I had no idea those were out there - looks like something I'd love to collect, since I don't collect much of anything and it would be appropriate for one who reads ALL THE TIME!

 
At August 8, 2007 at 2:55 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

My prayers are with you and Lee...he comes first, so don't you worry about blogging or visiting us...we'll still be here when you have time to come back to it:-) xox

 
At August 8, 2007 at 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping that you have more Up days than Down days.

 
At August 8, 2007 at 8:41 PM, Blogger Suzy said...

Myrna, Sorry that Lee is having a bad time of it and I will remember both of you in my prayers, asking for help for Lee and strength for you.... Blessings, Suzy

 
At August 8, 2007 at 9:26 PM, Blogger Linda said...

I'll be praying for both of you Myrna. Life does have a way of asserting itself sometimes :) Just take care and get some rest. I'll be by to visit as soon as you feel like a bit of "company".

 
At August 9, 2007 at 10:49 AM, Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I will be praying for you and Lee.

Hope you get some sleep...it's no fun to be sleep deprived.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The Father Cherishes
Isaiah 40:11 (Holman Christian Standard Bible) 11 He protects His flock like a shepherd; He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries [them] in the fold of His [garment]. He gently leads. . .

About Me
Name:
Myrna

I am a Christian woman who shares a blessed life with my precious husband, our two adult sons and their wives, and four grandchildren. We cherish the adventures God has allowed us to have together. I recently retired from an over thirty year career as an elementary teacher and administrator.

My Complete Profile

Recent Posts
Who Am I--Casting Crowns
Show and Tell--A Reading Collection
Life and Lunch With Friends
Ready for A Bible Study Blessing?!
Michael W. Smith - You Are Holy (Prince of Peace)
Giveaway Winners Named!
Thanks for Coming By!
Whew!
It's Time for a Giveaway!
Steven Curtis Chapman-'Dive' Music Video

In the Word

Blogs I Visit

Sudoku Fun

Search

Archives
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008

Miscellaneous


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


prayingforHeather-120pix.jpg

Middle Tennessee Time

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:


Meter: