Saturday, August 11, 2007
Let's Play the Name Game!
Finally! Today's the day! I told ya'll a few days ago here that it was slow blogging time for me. Things are better now! Thank you, Lord!

So, it's time for me to start catching up on some blogging fun! I have several bloggy things that have been waiting on me to feel like having some fun. It will take several posts for me to take care of all of them. I will take them in no particular order. Today we will have a little name fun!


Several days ago Chris at Frazzled Farm Wife tagged me with this creative name game. Chris, I could never top the "corny" artwork you produced! You can see other art work if you visit
Susan, Leigh Ann, or Pen of Jen . I'm sure there are others out there.


If I have included someone who has already done this little activity, you are definitely excused from passing it on. After all, how many times can you write names in some different way!:-) For you others, the choice is also yours--pass it on, or not. Oh, and you can include as many, or as few, names as you want. anyone else who would like to join in--Have at it! Please let me know if you do so I can be sure to view your contribution to the game. Have fun!

Directions: My challenge to my blog friends is this: write 8 of your blog friends names in a unique way and post them. Then come back over and let me know. You must write the blogger's name that tagged you, then add 7 others. Be creative and
if possible use the natural wonders of the world! I cheated just a little there--However, I think my computer and the internet are wonders of the world. Natural??--Maybe not so much!

All of these people make me smile, so I'm sending a smile and a wink (A smile and wink are natural wonders--use your imagination). Have a great day!




Chris is the Frazzled Farm Wife. I love keeping up with life on the farm--harvesting, barn raisin's, etc. She also has a great family that is always busy!








Holly is Soccer Mom and one of the most precious women I know irl. She is the wife of younger son, who is sometimes known as Keke, and the mother of Joshua and Spoony! She is a new blogger, who is using her blog to chronicle her very busy family's life. I really don't know how she does all she does!







Susie can be found at Susie's Space. She writes beautifully about the happening's in her family. Earlier this year she wrote a lovely
series about her forty-year marriage to the love of her life, Bill. She also shares lots of pictures. I sometimes feel like I'm sitting right there with her, catching up on what's going on in life.







Midlife Mom, "Minnie", lives at Home on the Range. She is grandmother to two sweet children. I love her stories about Maine, which I think is one of the most beautiful places on earth. I also enjoy hearing about Buddy and MM's other horses. a very interesting place to visit!






Becky is The Butler's Wife. She tells her stories with a dose of humor. She has been busy, busy, busy this summer. I think she is trying to get all her retirement projects done so she can make a new list! :-)






Linda is found at Middle Years. Linda always seems to know just what I need to hear. She writes often inspirational posts, but also tells interesting family and personal stories. Like so many blogging friends, Linda is one of those people I'm sure I would enjoy knowing irl. On top of everything else she lives in Texas--I do love the home country!





Dawn, Just Call Me Grandma Dawn is a relatively new blogging friend! She is, obviously, another grandmother who loves those precious little ones. She also has a connection to the education field, which was where I used to hang out. I'm enjoying getting to know her.








Here's a smile for you!
I could stay here sending out smiles for a long time. However, my husband thinks he might like to eat today, and I think I might join him. So, I guess I better go take care of that little detail of life. Hope all of you are having a great weekend!

Labels: ,


  posted at 12:37 PM  
  10 comments



10 Comments:
At August 11, 2007 at 5:17 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Those are so cute! lol I've seen a couple of other blogs that have done this also and it's so amazing the creativity everyone has come up with:-) xox

 
At August 11, 2007 at 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My daughter tried to talk me into doing something really cute like this. I figured I would take the hard road and use blueberries. Nuts, huh? You are a wise woman. Blueberries are for eating, not for creating, hehe.

Great idea!

 
At August 11, 2007 at 8:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love my name in smiley face. It goes very well :)

I will get to that meme this week. In fact, I actually already started it because Ginger tagged me too. So you are already on my list if you don't mind. I'll give you an out so you don't have to do it again.

Well, three sewing machines and not a quilt to show for it, eh? That is funny. I am beginning to think that I should just tune mine up so it stops creaking. Everyone I have heard from either recommends the top of the line or the ones that are 30 years old. And since I have that already I may just wait. We'll see. I am continuing to research. I went to JoAnn's today to look.

OK, that is probably more info than you needed. I wanted to tell you I love my name and I'll get back to you with yours :) have a blessed Sunday Myrna.

 
At August 11, 2007 at 9:31 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

LOL! Very fun! I did mine today and took pictures but haven't posted it to my blog yet. I'll get the post up in a day or two.

 
At August 11, 2007 at 9:59 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

That is so cute, Myrna!!!

Kelli

 
At August 12, 2007 at 12:22 AM, Blogger Susie said...

Very cute Myrna! Thanks for the kind words and the big :)
xo

 
At August 12, 2007 at 10:25 AM, Blogger Linda said...

You are so clever Myrna. Thank you so much for including me. I certainly think of you as one of my special blogging friends. You are in a place right now where I imagine I will find myself in future years and your grace and faith constantly inspire me - not to mention your sweet personality.
We're leaving for vacation in a couple of days, so I don't know if I can manage this one. But I feel so honored you included me. It just made my day!!

 
At August 12, 2007 at 8:11 PM, Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I love the smiley face and it's in our school colors too...that's what most of my wardrobe is in!

Thanks for playing along!

 
At August 13, 2007 at 9:34 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Oh I think your Smiley faces are adorable. Good job.
Susan

 
At August 16, 2007 at 10:36 AM, Blogger Beverly said...

I just came over here by way of Susies' Space. I do like your blog, and I'll be back to read more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The Father Cherishes
Isaiah 40:11 (Holman Christian Standard Bible) 11 He protects His flock like a shepherd; He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries [them] in the fold of His [garment]. He gently leads. . .

About Me
Name:
Myrna

I am a Christian woman who shares a blessed life with my precious husband, our two adult sons and their wives, and four grandchildren. We cherish the adventures God has allowed us to have together. I recently retired from an over thirty year career as an elementary teacher and administrator.

My Complete Profile

Recent Posts
Show and Tell--A Treasure From My Family
Battle at Kruger
Ups and Downs in Real LIfe
Who Am I--Casting Crowns
Show and Tell--A Reading Collection
Life and Lunch With Friends
Ready for A Bible Study Blessing?!
Michael W. Smith - You Are Holy (Prince of Peace)
Giveaway Winners Named!
Thanks for Coming By!

In the Word

Blogs I Visit

Sudoku Fun

Search

Archives
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008

Miscellaneous


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


prayingforHeather-120pix.jpg

Middle Tennessee Time

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:


Meter: