Thursday, May 10, 2007
A Little Randomness to Start the Day
I'm on a count down to a new look for Cherish. . . the word? Susie, ast Bluebird Blogs is designing a fresh style for me. When I discovered the world of blogging--and started considering becoming a part of that world--I noticed several blogs that had a particular visual appeal to me. They were all designed by Susie. So, I got in line for her special attention!

This is a splurge and a little out of character for me--to get a makeover, so to speak. But, you know, I am an educator--We get excited over sprucin' up our space, putting up bulletin boards and such. This is pretty much the same thing. I am really looking forward to seeing what she comes up with for me. It shouldn't be too much longer now. I'm excited!

***************************************************************************************
Yet another Contest over at Five Minutes for Mom! Can a girl have too much jewelry? I think not! Go on over and check it out. If you can't wear what's offered I bet you have a mother, sister, daughter, granddaughter, or friend who would love something made specially for her. You can click on the Mother's Day Give Away button on my sidebar.

*************************************************************************************
Last week I had technical difficulties while trying to get my Thursday Thirteen up. I'm going to go put the finishing touches on it and see if I can get it to stay up without disappearing into cyberspace!

  posted at 8:47 AM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At May 10, 2007 at 10:49 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Good for you!
I've been blogging about a year now, and still haven't splurged! Hopefully, this year...:)

Can't wait to see your new look!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The Father Cherishes
Isaiah 40:11 (Holman Christian Standard Bible) 11 He protects His flock like a shepherd; He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries [them] in the fold of His [garment]. He gently leads. . .

About Me
Name:
Myrna

I am a Christian woman who shares a blessed life with my precious husband, our two adult sons and their wives, and four grandchildren. We cherish the adventures God has allowed us to have together. I recently retired from an over thirty year career as an elementary teacher and administrator.

My Complete Profile

Recent Posts
I'VE BEEN INTERVIEWED!
Contest!
Monday Morsels
Thursday Thirteen #3

Praying for Heather
TAGGIN' THE BAG
Scavenger Hunt
Monday Musings
TO PLAY OR NOT TO PLAY--NAME GAME

In the Word

Blogs I Visit

Sudoku Fun

Search

Archives
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008

Miscellaneous


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


prayingforHeather-120pix.jpg

Middle Tennessee Time

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:


Meter: