Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Contest!
Have you seen the latest great contest over at Five Minutes for Mom? They are having contests all of the month of May. this one is number four in the list. I hate to let you in on this latest gem of a contest--because of the competition, you know--but, grandmamas, you will like it, too. The prize is beautiful jewelry from Designing Diva. You can hop over to 5M4M by clicking on the button on my sidebar.

I'll be back in a little while with something else, I hope. Blogger is giving me some trouble today!
***************************************************************************************


  posted at 12:17 PM  
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At May 10, 2007 at 12:21 AM, Blogger Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Nice to get to know you a little from your interview!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

 
At May 10, 2007 at 6:13 PM, Blogger Dallas Designing-Diva said...

Don't forget that even if you don't win the jewelry set, you can save on 15% with the code, Mom15, for a limited time! :)

Best of luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The Father Cherishes
Isaiah 40:11 (Holman Christian Standard Bible) 11 He protects His flock like a shepherd; He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries [them] in the fold of His [garment]. He gently leads. . .

About Me
Name:
Myrna

I am a Christian woman who shares a blessed life with my precious husband, our two adult sons and their wives, and four grandchildren. We cherish the adventures God has allowed us to have together. I recently retired from an over thirty year career as an elementary teacher and administrator.

My Complete Profile

Recent Posts
Monday Morsels
Thursday Thirteen #3

Praying for Heather
TAGGIN' THE BAG
Scavenger Hunt
Monday Musings
TO PLAY OR NOT TO PLAY--NAME GAME
Woman to Woman--Enduring Health Issues
Monday Musings

In the Word

Blogs I Visit

Sudoku Fun

Search

Archives
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008

Miscellaneous


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


prayingforHeather-120pix.jpg

Middle Tennessee Time

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:


Meter: