Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Luke--and then a little snow dance!
'Tis the season at our house!
The Birthday Season!

Happy Birthday, Luke!

Luke is our seven-year-old grandson!
Yes, seven years today!
I can't believe it!
He is growing up so fast!


Luke spends time with us after school some days.
While he is here he loves ice cream,
playing games, watching TV, and using the computer.
One of his favorite computer sites is the "puzzle place."
Here's a special birthday puzzle just for you, Luke!

Click to Mix and Solve

Truly, my family is in the birthday season. You will be seeing birthday greetings several times in the next few weeks. What fun!

Guess what's going on outside our door right this very minute--SNOW!

We have not had a really good snow in our neck of the woods all winter. There have been a few flakes, but that's about it. I even heard that there was snow on the ground here last Saturday. However, it was gone before I even got up that morning! This time there may be hope for a white landscape tomorrow morning. I'll keep you posted! I would love to sit and look out the window at a beautiful snow scene. I don't care to get out in it much--just enjoy the peaceful while beauty of snow--And then I'm ready for SPRING!!

Labels: ,


  posted at 5:16 PM  
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At February 27, 2008 at 4:09 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Happy Birthday to your Luke. Love the picture. All these kids love those computer games!!!

How is your hubby doing? Glad you got to enjoy the snow.
Susan

 
At February 27, 2008 at 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Birthday's are such great family time.

Glad you are enjoying some snow. I've really had my fill. I need to hang in there for at least another month of the white stuff.

 
At February 27, 2008 at 10:22 AM, Blogger Needled Mom said...

Happy birthday, Luke! Our May is our "season" in our family. It seems as though we celebrate something each day.

Did you get that snowman built before it melted????

 
At February 27, 2008 at 1:41 PM, Blogger ellen b. said...

Happy birthday to Luke! I'll have a birthday post on Friday for my sister who was born on leap year a few years ago....

 
At February 28, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Hi Myrna,\
Happy Birthday to your handsome grandson Luke. He sounds like he likes the same things our D likes!
Aren't grandchildren one of life's greatest blessings?
xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The Father Cherishes
Isaiah 40:11 (Holman Christian Standard Bible) 11 He protects His flock like a shepherd; He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries [them] in the fold of His [garment]. He gently leads. . .

About Me
Name:
Myrna

I am a Christian woman who shares a blessed life with my precious husband, our two adult sons and their wives, and four grandchildren. We cherish the adventures God has allowed us to have together. I recently retired from an over thirty year career as an elementary teacher and administrator.

My Complete Profile

Recent Posts
Kevin!!
Post #200 Drawing!
Post #200!!!
Amazing Grace
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Psalm 121
Show and Tell Friday--A Special Ring
Fmily Feud
Toilet Seats With Covers
Weather Report--Storms in Tennessee

In the Word

Blogs I Visit

Sudoku Fun

Search

Archives
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008

Miscellaneous


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


prayingforHeather-120pix.jpg

Middle Tennessee Time

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:


Meter: