Thursday, October 4, 2007
A Meme "Four" You

Just "Four" Fun!

I was sent this in an email recently.
I decided to use it as a Meme and send it on to you!

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life
1. Office Assistant in College Dorm

2. Secretary/Writer/Printing Assistant/General Flunky in
Weekly Newspaper Office

3. Teacher

4. Principal

Four Places I Have Lived

1. Gomez, Texas

2. Lubbock, Texas

3. Ft. Worth, Texas

4. Chillicothe, Texas

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation

1. Bahamas

2. Santa Fe, New Mexico

3. Nova Scotia, Canada

4. Mackinac, Michigan

Four of My Favorite Foods

1. Almost Anything Mexican

2. Mesquite Barbecued Brisket

3. Greek Salad

4. Cr*acker Bar*rel Breakfast

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

I'm Really OK Right Here; But--I'm Just Sayin"

1. Island of Patmos, Greece

2. An Inn in Maine

3. Lake Barkley, Kentucky

4. A Movie--With a Co*ke and Some Popcorn


Four Places I'd Rather Not Be Right Now

1. Grocery Store

2. Cleaning Bathrooms

3. Hospital

4. Principals Meeting--Oh, Yeah, I don't do that anymore! Yippee!


Four People You Are Tagging for This Meme
I tend not to tag specific people very often.
Don't want to limit the fun, don'cha know!
If you have things to tell us--
Just Go "Four" It!
Let me know so I can come over to see your list.

Labels:


  posted at 12:06 AM  
  10 comments



10 Comments:
At October 4, 2007 at 5:26 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Always fun reading these.
Susan

 
At October 4, 2007 at 7:39 AM, Blogger Midlife Mom said...

I always like the meme's to learn more about my blogging buddies. I did that one on e-mail too a while ago. If I ever get my act together from all that's going on here I should do it on a post.

Thanks for stopping by even though I have been rather absent lately due to my work load for the craft fair. I sewed for about 6 hours yesterday so think I will take a break today and get caught up on reading posts.

Yes I am getting my stuff ready for the Halloween Swap and hope to have it in the mail today. It's so much fun isn't it?

My MRI results were okay thankfully. I do have to see a neuralogist spelling???? for another opinion though. Am waiting for the date for that. It was a good sign that it didn't bleed after hitting my head a few weeks ago. God is good isn't He?!!

 
At October 4, 2007 at 10:57 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

This was fun, Myrna!

(And since I home school, I was about to download that "four" page for my Kindergartener...LOL)

 
At October 4, 2007 at 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a Texas girl. I've been to Mackinac, I've been a teacher, I love Mexican. Love your where you'd rather be list :) oh and the places you'd rather not be. The one that really cracks me up is the principals meeting one...
blessings

 
At October 4, 2007 at 11:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Myrna, I enjoyed your meme. We would, not surprisingly, be alike in a few areas, although I have never been to Texas except on a layover.

Mexican Food, Greek Salad, and that Inn in Maine -- I am all over those. In fact, a Greek Salad while staying in Maine would be perfectly acceptable.

Glad to hear your Cardinals are back. I enjoy that lovely couple that has made our back yard their home year round. They are fun to watch as they visit, eat, raise their family, and eat some more.

 
At October 4, 2007 at 8:08 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

Oh, those are good. I might have to do this one in a few days. I love your answers...especially the cleaning the bathroom one!! =o)

 
At October 4, 2007 at 10:33 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

That was fun to read, Myrna! I love Mexican food too..YUM!!!

Kelli

 
At October 5, 2007 at 12:28 AM, Blogger Lucy Stern said...

I have only lived one place in my life and that is Houston, Texas...

Boy, I know you are glad to be retired right now.

 
At October 5, 2007 at 11:35 AM, Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Interesting!

 
At October 6, 2007 at 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I played the meme and it's up at my site. Have a wonderful weekend...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The Father Cherishes
Isaiah 40:11 (Holman Christian Standard Bible) 11 He protects His flock like a shepherd; He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries [them] in the fold of His [garment]. He gently leads. . .

About Me
Name:
Myrna

I am a Christian woman who shares a blessed life with my precious husband, our two adult sons and their wives, and four grandchildren. We cherish the adventures God has allowed us to have together. I recently retired from an over thirty year career as an elementary teacher and administrator.

My Complete Profile

Recent Posts
Week Two--New Starts and Barren Hearts
Open the Eyes of My Heart--Michael W. Smith
A New Ride!
Show and Tell--Basketball Player
Thursday Doin's
Week One--Broken Hearts, Broken Ties
Fall Into Reading
A Little Bloggy Business--A LIttle Bloggy Fun
I Can Only Imagine
I'm Back!

In the Word

Blogs I Visit

Sudoku Fun

Search

Archives
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008

Miscellaneous


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


prayingforHeather-120pix.jpg

Middle Tennessee Time

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:


Meter: