Thursday, September 27, 2007
Thursday Doin's
It's Thursday! That means I will be out running errands part of the day. We have a great volunteer who comes to stay with Lee for part of Thursday so I can do the necessary running around part of life. He is a gift!

In addition--I have a confession to make. I am not Superwoman. I know you're really not surprised at that admission. When I finally came to grips with that fact, I took a good look at everything I had to do and decided I needed H.E.L.P! Life has been much better since the time I let go of trying to juggle everything.

Yes ma'm, that's my confession. A delightful lady, who has become a precious friend, comes to clean about every two weeks. L is an obvious answer to very specific prayers! She will be here today to work her magic! Lest some of you super housekeepers worry--I do take care of things between her visits! I haven't forgotten how! ;-)

So--I'm off to take care of some of the necessities of life. While I'm out, you can go over here to meet the latest addition to part of our family. She's a cutie!

I'm on my way! Hope I don't get lost in the big city!
See you tomorrow for Show and Tell

Labels:


  posted at 10:00 AM  
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At September 27, 2007 at 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life always becomes so much easier when we realize (sometimes over and over) that we are not super human!
Hope you're having a good week!
God bless :)

 
At September 27, 2007 at 1:52 PM, Blogger Susie said...

How wonderful that you have someone to help with your cleaning. I'm sure that frees up time to spend with your dear husband..
hugs!

 
At September 27, 2007 at 3:11 PM, Blogger Diane@Diane's Place said...

I saw Lilah's picture and she's adorable! She'll have those boys wrapped around her paws in no time flat. ;-)

Hope you had a good day in the city and managed to find your way home without getting lost. :-)

Love and hugs,

Diane

 
At September 27, 2007 at 4:41 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

Good for you in getting some help! I am all for it. Besides, you are blessing somebody who needs work, too.

 
At September 27, 2007 at 9:05 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I would love to have a house cleaner (but don't have any good reason to need one - just laziness). But I'd have to clean first, to not be embarrassed!!

I'm glad you have this help. It frees up your time for Lee. Blessings!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The Father Cherishes
Isaiah 40:11 (Holman Christian Standard Bible) 11 He protects His flock like a shepherd; He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries [them] in the fold of His [garment]. He gently leads. . .

About Me
Name:
Myrna

I am a Christian woman who shares a blessed life with my precious husband, our two adult sons and their wives, and four grandchildren. We cherish the adventures God has allowed us to have together. I recently retired from an over thirty year career as an elementary teacher and administrator.

My Complete Profile

Recent Posts
Week One--Broken Hearts, Broken Ties
Fall Into Reading
A Little Bloggy Business--A LIttle Bloggy Fun
I Can Only Imagine
I'm Back!
Taking a Break!
My Brother
Happy Anniversay--#11!
Another Family Medical Siituation
I Love My Brother Very Much!

In the Word

Blogs I Visit

Sudoku Fun

Search

Archives
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008

Miscellaneous


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


prayingforHeather-120pix.jpg

Middle Tennessee Time

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:


Meter: