Tuesday, November 27, 2007
A;phabet Soup--Brought To You By the Letter N
Morning glory at Seeds From My Garden is the host of Alphabet Soup. Why don't you join in this week. Go on over to her place and let her know that you are participating.
I'm a little late today, but here is my list of special things in my life that begin with N.





Nativity--The story of the Nativity is the most precious story.
What a glorious gift we were given on that night so long ago!






Naps--Taking a nap is a treat--especially on a cold or rainy Sunday afternoon. An afternoon nap is a gift you give yourself!






Napkins--Cloth or Paper--It really doesn't matter. If I'm using a napkin it probably means I have food to eat. We take it for granted. Unfortunately, for some having adequate food seems a luxury.

Nose--Although mine doesn't always work as well as I might like, it is a handy thing to have. It allows us the joy of savoring our favorite smells. Smells like. . . cookies baking, hamburgers grilling, lavender spray on clean sheets, sweet babies just after a bath, little boys who have been rolling in the grass, little girls who have gotten into grandmother's "smell good stuff," chocolate cake, chocolate ANYTHING, and . . .


Nachos--'Nuff said! You can find a recipe here or here!



Necklaces--Everyone can stand to have a little bling in their life!--Right? :-)



Netflix--My never ending supply of movies--Right at my mailbox--Without having to go to the store! Great idea!





Nashville--Home, Sweet, Home! At least it's close to it!



News--Newspapers, Newscast, Websites.
I like knowing what's going on in the world!

And I could go on and on--
Nighttime--Blessed Sleep!
Notebooks--Yes--Notebooks--You can put a lot of stuff in 'em!
And . . .

  posted at 6:52 PM  
  6 comments



6 Comments:
At November 28, 2007 at 7:55 PM, Blogger someone else said...

Excellent list of N words!! I'm with you on the necklaces. I love anything that sparkles.

 
At November 29, 2007 at 9:33 AM, Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Loved reading your list of N's.

 
At November 29, 2007 at 10:03 AM, Blogger Robin said...

My goodness - you thought of many great things!
Good list!

 
At November 29, 2007 at 10:14 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Always enjoy your Alphabet's!
Susan

 
At November 29, 2007 at 2:16 PM, Blogger Momma Roar said...

"naps" and "nighttime" - I would say you are a big fan of sleep! :)

These are always fun to read.

 
At November 30, 2007 at 9:20 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Myrna - Thanks so much for leaving the Psalms 33:11 quote. This is one I was not familiar with and really like it!!
Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The Father Cherishes
Isaiah 40:11 (Holman Christian Standard Bible) 11 He protects His flock like a shepherd; He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries [them] in the fold of His [garment]. He gently leads. . .

About Me
Name:
Myrna

I am a Christian woman who shares a blessed life with my precious husband, our two adult sons and their wives, and four grandchildren. We cherish the adventures God has allowed us to have together. I recently retired from an over thirty year career as an elementary teacher and administrator.

My Complete Profile

Recent Posts
It's That Time of Year!
Lifting Up Sweet Carolyn
Thanksgiving Wrap-Up
HappyThanksgiving!!!"How 'bout a nice juicy steak?...
Alphabet Soup
Thanksgiving Praise
Autumn Glory
Father and Son
Housecleaning Tutorial
And Now My Lifesong Sings--Casting Crowns

In the Word

Blogs I Visit

Sudoku Fun

Search

Archives
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008

Miscellaneous


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


prayingforHeather-120pix.jpg

Middle Tennessee Time

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:


Meter: