Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Alphabet Soup is the brain child of Morning Glory over at Seeds From My Garden. You can run over there to get the scoop. It's easy!

Insurance--If you haven't signed up for disability and other "extra" policies (like the one with the animal that says, "quack") available through your work--please rethink that decision! Having those policies has meant a world of difference to my husband and me during his disabling and devastating illness. Until our country has a better way of paying for health care I'm glad to have good insurance! I'm not going to get on a soapbox--I don't pretend to know the answer--I just know there HAS to be a better way!

Ice Cream--Some grandmamas bake cookies. I just make sure I have those little individual cups of ice cream--in chocolate and vanilla! My grandson, Luke, comes through the door asking, "Do you have the kind of ice cream with the cows on it?" That would be Blue Bell, thank you very much!

Insulation--Keeps us cozy in winter and not quite so hot in the summer.

Ice Maker--I remember ice trays? Woe be to the person who put one back in the freezer without water!

i*P*d/i*Ph*ne--I have an ice maker, but not one of these. Do I need to come all the way into the twenty first century?

Do you have an "I" or two in your life?
Let us know in a post or comment.
Morning Glory would love to know you if you make a list.

  posted at 10:20 AM  
  7 comments



7 Comments:
At October 10, 2007 at 12:20 PM, Blogger someone else said...

Those were fun "I" words. Thanks for joining in on this.

 
At October 10, 2007 at 12:46 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks for your very kind and sweet comments on mine. Since I hadn't done this before I don't know if I listed the right type things or not but that's how my mind works and thinks!!!
Susan

 
At October 10, 2007 at 12:47 PM, Blogger Susan said...

P.S. I have to add: My "renewed" mind!!!!
Susan

 
At October 10, 2007 at 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My "I's" are up! I love Ice Cream!

 
At October 11, 2007 at 8:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Myrna, there is a little surprise for you over at my place.

 
At October 11, 2007 at 6:23 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

The alphabet soup looks like fun, but I've never joined in, even though MG is my SIL! Fun things beginning with I - and no, you're not the only one without those techy devices, and not the only one who doesn't even want one and have to learn yet another new thing!

 
At October 12, 2007 at 9:35 AM, Blogger Susie said...

I was sorry I missed this meme this week. I would have though "I" was a tough letter, but you have many of the same ones I probably would have chosen (if I could have thought of them) LOL!
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The Father Cherishes
Isaiah 40:11 (Holman Christian Standard Bible) 11 He protects His flock like a shepherd; He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries [them] in the fold of His [garment]. He gently leads. . .

About Me
Name:
Myrna

I am a Christian woman who shares a blessed life with my precious husband, our two adult sons and their wives, and four grandchildren. We cherish the adventures God has allowed us to have together. I recently retired from an over thirty year career as an elementary teacher and administrator.

My Complete Profile

Recent Posts
Halloween Swap
Jesus Loves Me
Show and Tell--Muffin's Babies--A Picture
A Meme "Four" You
Week Two--New Starts and Barren Hearts
Open the Eyes of My Heart--Michael W. Smith
A New Ride!
Show and Tell--Basketball Player
Thursday Doin's
Week One--Broken Hearts, Broken Ties

In the Word

Blogs I Visit

Sudoku Fun

Search

Archives
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008

Miscellaneous


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


prayingforHeather-120pix.jpg

Middle Tennessee Time

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:


Meter: