Thursday, September 13, 2007
I Love My Brother Very Much!
I planned to do the meme that Ginger had going on a couple of days ago. I have seen it around and thought it looked like fun. I worked on it last night and almost have it ready. I'll share it another day. Instead of that, I'm going to share what is really on my heart today and ask for some of those good blogging friend prayers.

You know I went on a trip to Texas a few weeks ago to visit my brother Charles. I wrote about him and his wife, Carlene, here on their fiftieth wedding anniversary.

Charles has been admitted to the hospital. My latest news is that he is very weak. Fighting cancer at this stage is hard work and his body is showing the strain. His medical team is working to improve his strength so that he might be able to tolerate and continue treatment.

Please pray for him and his sweet family. I love my big brother very much!

  posted at 8:31 AM  
  6 comments



6 Comments:
At September 13, 2007 at 9:59 AM, Blogger Diane@Diane's Place said...

Yes ma'am, I'll pray for Charles.

You could still do your other post and just make this a sticky post on top....Just a thought, Myrna.

Have a great Thursday, and I fully expect you'll be getting a phone call telling you that Charles has improved. :-)

Love and hugs,

Diane

 
At September 13, 2007 at 10:04 AM, Blogger Myrna said...

Good idea--I masy do that if I have time later on. Thanks!

 
At September 13, 2007 at 10:16 AM, Blogger Susan said...

So sorry to hear he's had to be hospitalized. Will pray.
Susan

 
At September 13, 2007 at 10:25 AM, Blogger someone else said...

Prayer is on its way. I'm so sorry to hear this.

 
At September 13, 2007 at 4:13 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

My prayers continue for your brother. It's not easy worrying about loved ones but know that you're not alone, we're all here for you! xox

 
At September 13, 2007 at 7:36 PM, Blogger Cherdecor said...

I will pray for your brother. Cancer is a terrible enemy. I had cancer in 2001. Praise God, I am still here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The Father Cherishes
Isaiah 40:11 (Holman Christian Standard Bible) 11 He protects His flock like a shepherd; He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries [them] in the fold of His [garment]. He gently leads. . .

About Me
Name:
Myrna

I am a Christian woman who shares a blessed life with my precious husband, our two adult sons and their wives, and four grandchildren. We cherish the adventures God has allowed us to have together. I recently retired from an over thirty year career as an elementary teacher and administrator.

My Complete Profile

Recent Posts
Fall Bible Sudy--Introduction
Where Were You? What Do You Remember?
Woman to Woman--Gratitude Day
Ready, Set!
YOU ARE HOLY--PRINCE OF PEACE
Show and Tell--A Treasure Chest
Are You Ready for Some Football?!!
Fall Bible Study--Preview
Have a Good Labor Day!
I Need Thee Every Hour

In the Word

Blogs I Visit

Sudoku Fun

Search

Archives
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008

Miscellaneous


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


prayingforHeather-120pix.jpg

Middle Tennessee Time

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:


Meter: