Monday, September 10, 2007
Ready, Set!

Fall Bible Study at Cherish...the word!
begins Wednesday, September 12.


Please plan to join us. You can read about it
here, here, and here.

I hope I haven't totally confused you in my eagerness to get this started. It is really simple--just come on over on Wednesday and join in. Even if you don't have a book or access to the videos, come on over and see how you can participate. Mr. Linky will be up and we will enjoy God's Word together.

This past weekend I was privileged to go to the Deeper Still event in Nashville where Beth Moore, Kay Arthur, and Priscilla Shirer shared The Word with over 20,000 women. It was magnificent! I was only able to attend on Friday night. Priscilla Shirer was the featured speaker that evening.

I had never heard Priscilla speak. I'm embarrassed to say I have her latest Bible Study (including videos) published by Lifeway sitting right here on my shelf. A friend gave a copy to Lee awhile back. I have not watched a video! Shame on me.!I will be doing that SOON. The girl has a gift and a talent that she is using for the Lord! What a blessing to hear her!

Going with my dil on Friday night was just the little boost I needed before starting Bible Study this week. A group of women will be meeting with me tonight at my home as we begin the A Woman's Heart Study. This is the UPDATED version of Beth Moore's study that was first released in the mid 90s. It is a study of the Old Testament tabernacle. Beth will lead us to explore how God desires a relationship with us and how we can accomplish that in our lives today. It is a fascinating journey through the Bible to a deeper relationship with the Father.

I will be back here on Wednesday to share the Introductory Session. Actually, I'll be here tomorrow with a reflection on September 11, 2001.

Fall Bible Study on Cherish...the word!
begins on Wednesday, September 12.

Labels:


  posted at 9:08 AM  
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At September 10, 2007 at 2:07 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I'm happy and excited for you Myrna and this Bible Study. I know God is going to use you greatly in this endeavor :o) So proud of you!!!!
Susan

 
At September 10, 2007 at 8:33 PM, Blogger Cherdecor said...

I will be there. I am really excited! Tonight I was at a vocational school waiting for my husband. He is the director of training so I was waiting for him to finish talking to the students. A lady came up to where I was sitting. She had come to computer class, but they had been canceled. We began talking together. I told her about the Beth Moore Study on line. I don't know if she is a Christian or not but she had heard of Beth Moore. She didn't know that one could download her teachings. She was going to check into it. I had my book with me and showed her how it would work. Hopefully, she will check it out.

 
At September 11, 2007 at 4:02 PM, Blogger Shauna said...

I plan to participate and will be doing the first session tonight!

Do you have an RSS feed that I could subscribe to?

 
At September 11, 2007 at 7:23 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Myrna,

I'm looking forward to starting this Bible Study tomorrow.

I was at "Deeper Still" this past weekend and came home refreshed and renewed! I've been reading some other Christian blogs since I came back and found out that several of us were there, too! We should have met somewhere for our "Blogging Siestas" and had a picture taken!

Blessings to you from the Smokies here in Tennessee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The Father Cherishes
Isaiah 40:11 (Holman Christian Standard Bible) 11 He protects His flock like a shepherd; He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries [them] in the fold of His [garment]. He gently leads. . .

About Me
Name:
Myrna

I am a Christian woman who shares a blessed life with my precious husband, our two adult sons and their wives, and four grandchildren. We cherish the adventures God has allowed us to have together. I recently retired from an over thirty year career as an elementary teacher and administrator.

My Complete Profile

Recent Posts
YOU ARE HOLY--PRINCE OF PEACE
Show and Tell--A Treasure Chest
Are You Ready for Some Football?!!
Fall Bible Study--Preview
Have a Good Labor Day!
I Need Thee Every Hour
Bible Study Giveaway
Show and Tell--BIC1/2
Down Memory Lane
Back From My Native Land

In the Word

Blogs I Visit

Sudoku Fun

Search

Archives
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008

Miscellaneous


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


prayingforHeather-120pix.jpg

Middle Tennessee Time

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:


Meter: