Thursday, April 19, 2007
Thursday Thirteen #2
Hasn’t this been a tough week? After viewing disaster, horror, and unspeakable grief for hours I have decided to try to regenerate some joy in my own life. Therefore, my TThirteen will focus on things that make me smile—or maybe even laugh a little. Actually, while I was writing I thought of many more that would make the list. But this is Thursday; so here is a list of 13—in random order.
1. A clean house—especially if I didn’t have to clean it by myself!
2. A beautiful sunrise or sunset
3. A bowl of fluffy white popcorn
4. Good friends at the front door
5. My grandchildren—separately and all together
6. A new book waiting to be read.
7. A White Chocolate Mocha—Grande!
8. A Beth Moore story about big hair, Keith, Jackson, or the dogs
9. Christmas-- with grandchildren!
10. My husband’s “cheesy” grin
11. My sons and their wives—Especially when we are all together!
12. My brother’s long stories about life's adventures
13. My sister’s phone # on caller ID.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants