Monday, June 25, 2007
Oh My Goodness! Computer Problems!
Oh! Don't you love technology!

We have had some major problems with computers the last two days. We were having some problems on Saturday and then yesterday there was a storm!
(I am thankful for the rain, but please don't mess with my computer!) Between the storm and some equipment malfunctions we have been completely without for over 24 hours! Oh My Goodness! Lee and I have both been in withdrawal!

I think we have solved the problem--at least temporarily. Our son helped yesterday and between him, the Com*cast guy, and me we found what we think is the problem. We have ordered a cable I think needs to be replaced. However, we were still without Internet!

I just couldn't stand it any longer! So this morning I went back into our office, which is equipment central, and messed around a little more. Now I have a patch-up job going on--but at least we are back on line. I hope it works until we get the cable. Lee and I can once again sit in the same room and forward emails to each other! Yea!

Now see, blogging is a good thing. I would not be nearly so motivated if I wasn't anxious to get back on line and check out the wedding of the year and other super important things going on in Bloggyland!

I will be back in a little while to check up on some people and do a real post! First, I really do have to take care of some things irl. See ya later!

  posted at 10:36 AM  
  6 comments



6 Comments:
At June 25, 2007 at 11:24 AM, Blogger Trella said...

Glad you back and sorry you had problems.
Trella

 
At June 25, 2007 at 1:32 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Bet this never would have been a concern or worry a few years ago!! I know it wouldn't have for me and now it's like a life line to everything and every body. Glad you got it patched and hope you get the final solution soon.
Susan

 
At June 25, 2007 at 2:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

They are GREAT when they work. Beasts when they don't!

 
At June 25, 2007 at 4:15 PM, Blogger Diane@Diane's Place said...

I wondered about you since you didn't post anything over the weekend, but I just assumed you had a life and were living it, unlike me and a lot of other bloggers. ;D

Hope you get everything fixed and are back to full speed blogging soon. I'll be looking for your "real" post in a bit.

Love and hugs,

Diane

 
At June 25, 2007 at 7:22 PM, Blogger Linda said...

I'm really impressed that you could figure out what was wrong with your computer Myrna. I would be at a total loss. I hope it gets fixed for good very soon.
I've done that Beth Moore study - twice in fact - and it is wonderful. I know you'll be blessed.

 
At June 25, 2007 at 11:20 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Sorry to hear about your online problems, Myrna! Glad you are back!!

Kelli

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The Father Cherishes
Isaiah 40:11 (Holman Christian Standard Bible) 11 He protects His flock like a shepherd; He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries [them] in the fold of His [garment]. He gently leads. . .

About Me
Name:
Myrna

I am a Christian woman who shares a blessed life with my precious husband, our two adult sons and their wives, and four grandchildren. We cherish the adventures God has allowed us to have together. I recently retired from an over thirty year career as an elementary teacher and administrator.

My Complete Profile

Recent Posts
Show and Tell--Bible Study Treasure
Home Again, Home Again. . .
Tomorrow's Life Adventure
New look for Cherish. . .the word!
Happy Father's DayToMy Husband, LeeAndOur Sons,Gre...
Show and Tell--Treasures from Grandmother
OUR FRIEND RITA
WOMAN TO WOMAN--HAVING THE LATEST, GREATEST
PSALM 121--MY SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
SHOW AND TELL--TREASURES FROM ISRAEL

In the Word

Blogs I Visit

Sudoku Fun

Search

Archives
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008

Miscellaneous


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random


prayingforHeather-120pix.jpg

Middle Tennessee Time

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:


Meter: